Tuesday 17 May 2011

Purchase of the day!

Feather Print Bikini
Where: Warehouse
How Much: Bikini Top £14, Bikini Bottoms £12

The sun may have gone in but I am determined not let the dank weather effect my summer wardrobe hunt and what better way to show the weather I mean business than bikini shopping?  Although we are aware I am supposed to be on the Monokini track down I have managed to get side tracked by the two piece and to be honest I am glad with this little find!  The Feather Print bikini is a mixture of purple, green, yellow and red and would certainly not look out of place on some Spanish resorts dance floor!  The standout ruffle detailing gives the bikini a real luxurious feel making it hard to believe it is just £26.  It also comes with the added bonus of removable padding, but keep that secret girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment